Important information about this site
Your doctor has talked to you about taking Clarus® (Isotretinoin Capsules USP) to help get rid of your acne. Before your next appointment with your doctor:
- Read the Information for Consumer that comes with your prescription for Clarus
- You will learn how to take Clarus, its common side effects and important safety information about Clarus
- Read this website fully, and make sure you understand the information. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
- If you wish to print the information on this site, you cant go the section of the site called “ A Guide For Patients” and print all of the information on this web-site to discuss with your doctor.
- If you're female, carefully read through the Pregnancy prevention section of this site
- You must talk to your doctor about using birth control while taking Clarus
- Choose two effective forms of birth control that you will use together
- Write down your questions
- If you have any questions about taking Clarus, be sure to discuss them with your doctor at your next appointment
- Read and sign the Informed Consent Form included in the CLEARTM Plan Package
- Your doctor will give you this, if you do not already have it.
- If you are a female, you must read and sign Part I and Part II of the form
- If you are male, you must read and sign Part I of the form
- If you are under the age of 16, one of your parents or your guardian must read and sign the document(s) for you.
- Give one copy of your signed Informed Consent For to your doctor
- Your doctor must keep a signed copy of the Informed Consent Form in your medical file
- You should keep the other copy of your signed Informed Consent Form
Important Information about Prevention while taking Clarus Click Here.
A Guide for Patients
All the information you need about your medicine in a handy booklet.
Download PDF here.
Birth Control Information
For more information about birth control or for confidential counselling call the toll-free number at 1-877-776-7711